At BOULDER PROLOTHERAPY, we offer a variety of treatment options, depending on your specific needs. To learn more, click on the name of each treatment below.
- Prolotherapy is a cutting-edge, evidence-based medical treatment that takes advantage of the body’s natural inflammatory response mechanism to heal injuries of tendons and ligaments.
- Osteopathic Manual Therapy (OMT) allows us to return joints to their natural alignment—often permanently after just a single treatment.
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy, an advanced form of Prolotherapy, is readily available at BOULDER PROLOTHERAPY, taking advantage of the body’s rich stores of platelet growth factors to heal particularly stubborn tendon and ligament tear injuries.
- Neural Therapy, including Trigger Point Therapy, is very helpful, particularly for treating acute sprain injuries and painful chronic scars.
- Orthotic Therapy is very useful in treating severely fallen arches—causing foot deformity and affecting ankle, knee, hip, and other joint function. W provide custom-fit orthotics manufactured by a world-class orthotist.
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block Therapy is useful in resetting the facial and sinus autonomic nerve balance.
- Medication for interim pain management support is available.
- Rehabilitation: We recommend and design rehabilitative approaches (e.g., Rolfing, Pilates) on a case-by-case basis.
- Referrals: On a case-by-case basis, we recommend other medical or surgical consultative services when the patient’s history, physical examination, treatment response or ancillary studies warrant.
Payment for Services
BOULDER PROLOTHERAPY operates on a fee-for-service basis. The clinic accepts check or cash payment for services rendered.
We do not accept credit card payment.
We will provide billing statements, which the patient can submit for healthcare insurance reimbursement.
An up-to-date fee schedule is available on request at 303 444 5131.